[Bug] Deleting a single movie extra removes the entire folder

CrappyUserName

CrappyUserName

Hi,

Came across a bad bug today. I've only tested this in the web app.

If you click the 3 dots button on an extras video and select to delete it, the prompt that pops up states that it will delete the entire extras folder. That might not be a bug but I don't think it should do that.

The bug is if you click cancel to this prompt, it still deletes the entire extras folder.

The folder structure I have setup is

Example Movie

------Example movie.mkv

------Extras

--------------Extras 1.mkv

--------------Extras 2.mkv

CrappyUserName

I already inadvertently deleted stuff that I have to re-rip now. Not really in the mood to jump through a bunch of hoops moving crap around to make sure I don't delete other stuff while providing logs....

It's not like it's hard to verify given the steps I provided.

But I should have included the version I'm on which is Version 4.7.11.0

I'll let you decide if it's worth following up or not.

Testing on the 4.8 beta channel I can't reproduce. Are you able to get it to happen again?
Are you able to update to 4.7.14?

CrappyUserName

Nevermind, I'm a dumbarse.

I updated to to 4.7.14 and thought I would take a screenshot of the prompt to include with the logs and that's when I noticed I actually clicked the delete button earlier instead of cancel.

In my defense they are in reverse though. Cancel is the left button and delete is the right button and I just instinctively clicked the right one because that's how every app since Windows 3.11 is setup. Ok on the left, cancel on the right.....

I still don't think it should remove the entire extras folder but that's a separate issue.

Sorry for the attitude, I clearly put myself in a bad mood not reading the buttons....

• Thanks 1