Does Emby have a daily recommendation feature or plugin?

c0pwnrs4

c0pwnrs4

Hello, I have been using Emby for two years, but now I have encountered a problem. I have 20,000 movies in my database, which is too many. I don't know which one to watch every day. Does Emby have a feature similar to daily recommendations? Perhaps it could randomly recommend 20 or 10 movies each day, and once I've watched them, they won't be recommended again in the future. If there are any plugins with similar functions, that would also work. I hope someone who knows about this can tell me how to achieve it.

grimevil
2 hours ago, c0pwnrs4 said:

Hello, I have been using Emby for two years, but now I have encountered a problem. I have 20,000 movies in my database, which is too many. I don't know which one to watch every day. Does Emby have a feature similar to daily recommendations? Perhaps it could randomly recommend 20 or 10 movies each day, and once I've watched them, they won't be recommended again in the future. If there are any plugins with similar functions, that would also work. I hope someone who knows about this can tell me how to achieve it.

Not sure maybe the top picks plugin?

Hi.  There is also the "Because you watched..." sections on the Suggestions tab of each library.

c0pwnrs4
8 hours ago, ebr said:

你好。每个图书馆的“建议”选项卡上还有“因为您观看了...”部分。

Thank you for the response. I just hope for a simple daily random recommendation of 10-20 movies because my movie preferences are diverse, and once I've watched them, I don't want them to appear in the recommendations again. I wonder if there is a straightforward solution to this issue.