Issues with Incomplete Recordings

Options

Options
On 1/14/2024 at 10:52 AM, Luke said:

Bro there's obviously an issue with live tv so why not just create a way to export all of emby to other sources until it gets resolved. Example is export emby so tivimate can play live tv from a link that emby outputs and same as the guide have emby export it. You guys really don't seem to care that live tv is clearly screwed up on emby clearly...  We should not be stuck with looking for ways to resolve live tv issues after we paid for it that is your job. At the least make emby export everything so we can watch it in something that does work. Not trying to be rude but you ignore live tv issues and seems like you could care less if it works or not. All you ever say is can i see an example 🥴 I would love to watch emby on my tivimate app.

Do you even know how to resolve it? if not just say so, at least we will know! If you have no idea how to make live tv load channels faster and play without having to back out and restart it all the time can you let us watch this on tivimate? do you know how to do this?

Edited by Options
  • Agree 1

Options

This is an example, in our kitchen we have a flat screen tv with a firestick running tivimate that always is on 24 hours a day and on that tv in the kitchen the only channel we watch is cnn. That cnn channel has been playing without any issue for over 2 weeks straight, on emby we would need to restart the channel every couple hours.

• Like 1

justinrh

@Optionswhat happens in Emby that causes you to have to restart the channel?  For me, the picture will freeze but the audio continues.

Options
11 hours ago, justinrh said:

@Optionswhat happens in Emby that causes you to have to restart the channel?  For me, the picture will freeze but the audio continues.

Same thing, picture freezes with audio playing or the channel will just freeze solid after a couple of hours and I will need to back out of the channel and restart it again.

• Thanks 2

justinrh

Yeah, that's the same, persistent problem we have been reporting.  Thanks for confirming.