Recording Issues

Weemisty

Weemisty

Hi,

I've been using the same Hauppauge USB Tuner for watching and recording Live TV for about 2-3 years now. 

Emby has always been very reliable for both of these functions, but just prior to Christmas last year I had a few instances where the timer padding I have set was not being respected and several recordings were ruined as the programme I recorded overran and the 45 minute padding at the end had not been applied. 

Whilst this was a little annoying, I noticed it was not happening on every timer I set-up. However, the last 6 timers I have set-up have given another problem, where the programme records, but I lose all audio after a few seconds when I start playback in both Emby or VLC.

Interested in knowing if anybody has seen similar issues in recent weeks and what steps I could try in order to resolve these issues.

Btw, Normal Live TV playback is fine. Apart from refreshing the xmltv epg file very occasionally,  I've not changed any of the settings on the Live TV side since I originally set thing up, as I haven't ever needed too.