IPTV Boss any one willing to provide a Helping hand.

Nice0917

Nice0917

Hey there guys hope all is well on everyone end. My inconvenienceĀ is the following. Have 2 or 3 different Iptv service. Im trying to get it to work with EMBY where I can have repeated channels from different provider and hopefully having it this way. I can have a higher probability to have one of these channels working while other may be done.

For example I have four MSG channels and I am trying to get it to work where it can be shown with EPG on Emby with no problem. I have heard that this is the best option to get it to do that. But I don't know what to do from here on out.

Please help on the following, How can I customize it where same channels that shares the same EPG, have it to use IPTVBOSS change the EPG where it becomes unique and avoid Emby from having it automatically deleted or not shown due to it recognize it being repeated.

I Know that this topic has nothing to do with the actual EMBY, but thought due to having many speaking about IPTV Boss. Hopefully it can be broken down in steps what to do in order to get it to work With Emby.

Again thanks for your and everybody help. Can't wait to get out of this predicament.

Options
On 1/13/2024 at 2:02 PM, Nice0917 said:

Hey there guys hope all is well on everyone end. My inconvenienceĀ is the following. Have 2 or 3 different Iptv service. Im trying to get it to work with EMBY where I can have repeated channels from different provider and hopefully having it this way. I can have a higher probability to have one of these channels working while other may be done.

For example I have four MSG channels and I am trying to get it to work where it can be shown with EPG on Emby with no problem. I have heard that this is the best option to get it to do that. But I don't know what to do from here on out.

Please help on the following, How can I customize it where same channels that shares the same EPG, have it to use IPTVBOSS change the EPG where it becomes unique and avoid Emby from having it automatically deleted or not shown due to it recognize it being repeated.

I Know that this topic has nothing to do with the actual EMBY, but thought due to having many speaking about IPTV Boss. Hopefully it can be broken down in steps what to do in order to get it to work With Emby.

Again thanks for your and everybody help. Can't wait to get out of this predicament.

What do you think iptvboss can do for you that emby can't ? You can use the epg with emby for MSG if you have 4 channels all the same just number them in emby. Emby has everything you need there is no point using other garbage 3rd party channel editors that is pointless. You could do something like channel 40-1 MSG, 40-2 MSG, 40-3 MSG, 40-4 MSG, just number your channels.