Guide data missing for some live TV cannels

NickHill1982

NickHill1982

Hi.. I have a HDHomeRun tuner, and recently some channels are missing guide data (I can tune to them and watch them)

The postcode I am using is PL26 and I am downloading the Emby guide data for Freeview South West.

Does anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this? it seems to be mainly affecting HD channels with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 all having the same problems.

I am running Emby Version 4.7.14.0

I have tried refreshing the guide data multiple times, reboted the server, and rescanned the channels in my HDHomeRun, and even removed the tuner from Emby and re-added it.. nothing seems to work. it is worth noting that I am able to see the guide in the HDHomeRun app. so it looks like it may be an Emby problem.

guide.jpg

Hi, are you able to manually map the channel to a channel in the guide data?

NickHill1982

Hi... It is mapped correctly and I am able to watch it.. just nothing showing in guide for me to see or schedule recordings etc... Please see attached :)

error.png

error 2.png

OK now that you've mapped it, as soon as the guide data refresh completes you should have guide data. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

NickHill1982

Hi... I didnt map it... it was already showing as mapped... yet still no guide data... that's why im confused. if you have any suggestions to fix that would be amazing as annoyingly its mainly the HD channels that arent showing properly and they are the ones that I want to record.

OK please try running the refresh guide scheduled task. After it completes, if there's still an issue then please attach the emby server log:

Thanks.