Windows App goes to Ready to Transfer status on downloads.

jamjtech

jamjtech

When I click a series and select to download to it puts them in the download queue does a convert then tags the videos "Ready to Download" and never download.

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

jamjtech

I go to the series and click download to. I then go look in Devices/downloads and see it put all the episodes a queued then starts converting them. Once all converted they all go to a Ready to Transfer and never download the episodes. 

image.png.509173aaadd2b741c9ab44269e708507.png

image.png.ae4c3b1b02f0a72d2f0e7827fd3a338c.png

Hi, does the windows device have enough space to download these? Have you signed into the windows app  lately? Is it still signed in?

jamjtech

Hello,

I have logged out and logged in several times. The one movie is 11G so there should be plenty of space to download the movie. I am able to download movies if I just right click and pick download. I am not able to download using the download to option. 

image.png.162b542da7540698437e9654d8255940.png

I am not able to download using the download to option. 

What exactly happened when you tried? Was the windows app running when you did this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
stephh

Hello,
I have the same problem since months. Downloads stuck on "Ready to transfer" and nothing happens...
I have enough space on the disk (it's a microSD, don't know if it's important or not). Sometimes only 1 movie is transferred and that's always the same one.
I tried many times to delete everything and started again, but without success.
I don't find find anything in the log.

Windows App from Store : 1.1.545.0

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 12:59 PM, stephh said:

Hello,
I have the same problem since months. Downloads stuck on "Ready to transfer" and nothing happens...
I have enough space on the disk (it's a microSD, don't know if it's important or not). Sometimes only 1 movie is transferred and that's always the same one.
I tried many times to delete everything and started again, but without success.
I don't find find anything in the log.

Windows App from Store : 1.1.545.0

HI, please try cancelling all existing downloads, then create a new download and see if that resolves it. Thanks.