Need help resetting password

retrouk

retrouk

I have a lifetime subscription and now can't login  to my account. I'm not receiving a password reset email (not in spam/junk either). I had to create a new account to create this post. my main account name is retrofuture. Could somebody please force reset my password please? Thanks.  

3 hours ago, retrouk said:

I have a lifetime subscription and now can't login  to my account. I'm not receiving a password reset email (not in spam/junk either). I had to create a new account to create this post. my main account name is retrofuture. Could somebody please force reset my password please? Thanks.  

Hi, PM the account name you can not get password rest for.

3 hours ago, retrouk said:

retrofuture

No such user name.

retrouk

@Abobader Strange, it certainly is. Will PM you the email from the last time I changed my password.

retrouk

Hope this can get sorted. Just PM'd with both an email from almost a decade ago showing a password reset and my original email showing my lifetime key from the same.

retrouk

I've just seen some other posts that say that it's not possible to use the same email address to create two accounts... yet I'm using the same one to create this account to ask for help. 

1 hour ago, retrouk said:

I've just seen some other posts that say that it's not possible to use the same email address to create two accounts... yet I'm using the same one to create this account to ask for help. 

Hi.  That probably means your old account was removed and now you've recreated it.  So, you should be all set, no?

• Like 1

retrouk
22 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  That probably means your old account was removed and now you've recreated it.  So, you should be all set, no?

Thanks for the reply. My original  account has somehow gone AWOL however. My username doesn't exist in the DB  anymore, even though I've supplied proof through email correspondence. I needed to make a new account here to post these posts. I've yet to hear of any explanation of why or any solution.

retrouk

@Abobader says I don't have an account apart from the one I set up today to raise this query,, and @Lukehasn't replied as yet.

@retrouk I reply to your PM with full explanation for why the account is not there, but here again the PM I sent you:

7 hours ago, retrouk said:

That was sent Mon, 11 May 2015 at 17:42

On 2015? Then please look to this:

Also to point out and clear the matters here, that emby community account do not have anything related to subscription plan, if you have issue with that, then please email:

billingsupport@emby.media

Also good thread to read:

*Also give us some time when you need reply to your post, thanks.