TV GUIDE Not working

Nice0917

Nice0917

TV Guide it's showing <No Program Data Available> 

Started to think maybe something is wrong with EPG, check the same source of the m3u and epg no problem there. Deleted file regarding m3u and Epg and input the information back again. No luck on my end.

Checked TiviMate and it has it showing all epg for the channels set up on, with no problem. Please help.

Nice0917

This is what it is shown for IPTV

image.thumb.png.0224a42835140623e975ff986cee92b3.png

Same url/epg and m3u on Tivimate

image.png.d3b6778328f77e7a97cdacd3e240e96e.png

Running my HD Homerun

image.thumb.png.b75a88e785c1b56caf7845516d3b4008.png

Nice0917

If there is something in specific that you will like for me to look for on my end please let me know, not to much tech savvy. but with any breakdown instruction for me to get for you in order for it can be an easy solution please don't hesitate in reaching out buddy. Thanks again maybe it's this part you was asking ?image.thumb.png.431f747c52e03c047d6405dc98d7de48.png

Does the url that you configured in your xml guide data sources point to valid xml data? Or are you just using the same link as the m3u list?

Nice0917

Pretty sure that if you look at the picture it shows one row only being M3U and the second row only being EPG. Is the same I use using Tivimate and IPTV Smarter and both of them shows no issues there when showing the tv guide. Emby was showing it with no problem and then it just stopped. I clicked Refresh guide data for emby no luck, tried refreshing it on tivimate due to maybe there is a problem with the url. Once I have refresh Tivimate guide it just shows two more days worth of tv guide, same goes for Iptv Smarter. Don't know what should I do to get it working once again.

justinrh

Just to let you know, Nice0917, it might be helpful to post pics of just the portion of interest instead of your entire, large screen so it is easier to read.

I did see that yesterday I couldn't create a new guide source (got a download error), but today it is working.  Don't know if this could be related to your issue.

Edited by justinrh

9 hours ago, Nice0917 said:

Pretty sure that if you look at the picture it shows one row only being M3U and the second row only being EPG. Is the same I use using Tivimate and IPTV Smarter and both of them shows no issues there when showing the tv guide. Emby was showing it with no problem and then it just stopped. I clicked Refresh guide data for emby no luck, tried refreshing it on tivimate due to maybe there is a problem with the url. Once I have refresh Tivimate guide it just shows two more days worth of tv guide, same goes for Iptv Smarter. Don't know what should I do to get it working once again.

Right but you used the same url in the row, right? You can't use an m3u url for guide data.

Nice0917

I know what you mean, but if you look at the URL: it is working fine when it comes to the Antenna, It was working for the last week or so and URL: in between shows EPG is in the row of Guide Data Sources and M3U is in the row of TV Sources. Any ideas for me to try out let me know. Again Luke thanks for all your help and trying to help me get this to work like it once have.

image.thumb.png.e516d648a16d08165c97d513e92e83f4.png

Nice0917

Ok great News Luke try to go through it to see if it's still not showing. Now it's showing like it's working.😁 It's there another button beside the Refresh Guide Data button on the Live TV section that if I go it can update the data more sooner or instantly instead of me waiting for a whole day?

12 minutes ago, Nice0917 said:

Ok great News Luke try to go through it to see if it's still not showing. Now it's showing like it's working.😁 It's there another button beside the Refresh Guide Data button on the Live TV section that if I go it can update the data more sooner or instantly instead of me waiting for a whole day?

That's the button.