Screen flicker/refresh after finishing a video

denz

denz

When you stop watching a video there is this flicker/refresh that happens at the end. Is that something in my settings that is causing this. It's just odd everything appears to be refreshed than a flicker refresh appears and I am not noticing a change.  

Hopefully there will be an option eventually to remove the video, audio and subtitles line for those that don't need it. I rather have the channel, date and time that this was recorded on.

Hi, can you try restarting the app, are you still seeing this?

I think I can reproduce and it appears to only be with interlaced content. Can you confirm that?

denz

I found it's not that but found this interesting observation if it is a recorded movie it doesn't flicker, I just tried all the recent movies and not one flickered at the end. Tried a series and every single one flickered at the end. After discovering playing video at the background I have that as the default.  

I found it's not that

How? I tested a variety of files. Interlaced seemed to be the only common factor as far as I could tell.

6 minutes ago, denz said:

@LukeDid you watch my video? 

What do you mean by this?

After discovering playing video at the background I have that as the default.  

denz

image.png.dba4dc7faceda00c3c8c5b7b6544dfd0.png

Sorry I posted without finishing my sentence since I enabled keep playing in the background it doesn't flicker any more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 12:46 AM, denz said:

image.png.dba4dc7faceda00c3c8c5b7b6544dfd0.png

Sorry I posted without finishing my sentence since I enabled keep playing in the background it doesn't flicker any more. 

Right that's not a surprise because it's related to the transition that occurs when video stops.