Visual hint for movies with multiple version and/or extras in overview

Tormentor667

Tormentor667

Dear developers,

currently there is no possibility to filter or mark movies or tv shows on the overivew regarding multiple versions (e.g. Director's Cut, Cinema Cut available) or extras (e.g. Making Of, Deleted Scenes, the "extra" folder). Sometimes I'd like to look for these movies specifically.

Some kind of additional feature, like badges or filter possibilities would be very useful.

Thanks kindly,
Dan

• Like 1

roaku

The Iconic plugin allows you to add badges to item art based on an item being multi versioned or having extras.

You can find it in the catalog if you'd like to give it a try

Edited by roaku
  • Agree 1

CoverArt also will put an indicator on multi-version items but doesn't have one for extras.

• Agree 1

Tormentor667
1 hour ago, roaku said:

The Iconic plugin allows you to add badges to item art based on an item being multi versioned or having extras.

You can find it in the catalog if you'd like to give it a try

I already tried that but I though the plugin is broken. If I open it, it doesn't anything, just displays this:

grafik.thumb.png.3a5f39a0faeddcf84dd032062cab1ab4.png

roaku

@Tormentor667

I agree, that's no good, and I'd like to fix it.

What version of Emby are your running and what OS?

roaku
50 minutes ago, Tormentor667 said:

I am running the latest beta available of Emby Server (https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/download/4.8.0.66/emby-server-qnap-mono_4.8.0.66_arm-x41.qpkg) and the latest Beta of Iconic as well, on my QNAP.

Ok, hmm. I'm not having any issues with .66.

I don't want to derail your FR any further, so if you don't mind sharing some more info over in the Iconic support thread, I'm curious what the console log in your browser says about which font it's trying to load and how it's erroring. It's okay if not. Thanks.

Example:

iconic-font.thumb.jpg.09bd25795323c6b1290b58854b602cf1.jpg