Guide still needs work the time line at the top shifts

denz

denz

Guide seems to have issues when there are programs that are long running in Emby WMC Gui it is exactly the same as in WMC.

I started before 12 and then when it got to channel 7mate the time has changed to 2.30pm. 

Another annoying issue if it is now 1pm and you go to 5pm and go to another screen and come back it is at 5pm it should revert to what it is now. 

Also noticed couple of time where the channel logos are that the guide text also appears like 7hd it showed cricket but can't find how to reproduce it again. 

Animation.gif

Animationemby.gif

Edited by denz
  • Agree 2

denz

@LukeHad you have a chance to look at this as my family is getting frustrated using the tv guide one second you are at 8pm next you are 6pm and you get totally lost. @softworkzhas the guide perfectly working in WMC UI so hopefully he can assist to get it fixed faster.  

Minor things hopefully the guide padding can be slightly reduced as it is huge and having the corners a little less rounded will make it look nicer. 

Thank you  

Hi, yes we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

• Thanks 1

denz

On your video it is working as it should so an update must have broken it again. Here is me just using the down and up keys started at 6 and going down immediately went to 5pm and going up again I ended up at 3pm.  So try to record something is like catching a mouse one second is in-front of you the next far away. 

Thanks

Edited by denz

7 minutes ago, denz said:

On your video it is working as it should so an update must have broken it again

Oh well, the fix has never been applied...

• Facepalm 2

denz

Outstanding work you must have sent your patches to the wrong address 😆  Hopefully @Luke can apply the patches quicky soon so we have a useable guide.  

Edited by denz
  • Haha 1

denz

@Luke any chance this fix can be added to the current server beta I assume it requires server update since in the web version using keys it does the same thing. I never used keys in the web client so never noticed it before. Thank you  

pünktchen

Thanks. It's working great now in the latest Android app. Sometimes the previous program entry instead of the current one is highlighted, but that's okay. The important thing is, it doesn't shift the timeline anymore!

• Thanks 1

denz

Those are good news for Android users crossing fingers it's coming to Theater very soon my family is giving me grief at the moment because tennis is on the guide so one moment you are looking at 10 pm and then you are back at 4pm. It's not updating the guide so you leave for work at 8am and come back at 6pm you have to scroll all the way to 6pm.  In current form it's frustrating to use theater my family is pushing me to go back to WMC even with the crashes if this issue is not fixed soon. At least this is giving me hope. 

• Thanks 1

denz

I tried the android app and it's still not working as it should unless you need the beta server which I haven't tried. Android app has display issues but did notice live tv loads much quicker.

Currently when you go to guide and the scroll forward into the future and go into programmes tab, channels tab etc and go back to the guide it is still sitting at the time you left it, it should reset to current time because now to reset you either have to scroll back to the current time or go to the home page and then go back to guide.  @Luke any chance you can fix this issue I hope that this is an easy fix compared to the guide scrolling issue and guide refresh issue it doesn't refresh if you leave theater with the guide in focus. 

Thank you