dizque

pegasuspc
Go to solution Solved by darkassassin07,

pegasuspc

Greetings

can anyone please let me know how to add emby to dizquetv all i see in settings is plex 

Thanks

Michael

dizque.png

darkassassin07

It's software for creating live tv channels/a tv tuner from your libraries that you can then add to emby/plex.

Looked into this last month. It's built specifically for and dependant on plex. 

There's supposedly plans to add emby support, but the project hasn't had an update in ~1 year.

Edited by darkassassin07

pegasuspc
6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi? What does it do?

Hi Luke,

Access your channels by adding the spoofed dizqueTV HDHomerun tuner to Plex, Jellyfin or emby or utilize the M3U Url with any 3rd party IPTV player app.

What does the plex tab do? I think you could probably use either the xmltv or plex tabs. I bet both will work.

pegasuspc

the plex tab is used to add a plex server

nothing in there for emby

I would try using all four tabs. some of the might work with emby even though it says plex or hdhr or ffmpeg.

• Solution
darkassassin07

Yes, that's what I am trying to tell you:

Dizquetv is entirely dependent on you having a plex server. You cannot create channels at all without one.

Once you have those you can add them to emby, but you will still require running a Plex server alongside it.

Until dizquetv is refactored to use files directly from storage instead of being dependant on plex, you can't use only emby with it.

• Thanks 1

pegasuspc
2 minutes ago, darkassassin07 said:

Yes, that's what I am trying to tell you:

Dizquetv is entirely dependent on you having a plex server. You cannot create channels at all without one.

Once you have those you can add them to emby, but you will still require running a Plex server alongside it.

Until dizquetv is refactored to use files directly from storage instead of being dependant on plex, you can't use only emby with it.

ah gotcha, ok thanks alot for the info