Just some minor suggestions with navigation improvements

denz

denz

For example currently you select recordings button to get to your recordings you have to press twice down arrow. Can it be changed when you click recordings that only a single click with down arrow is required for the latest recording to be in focus. If the MCE button worked I would prefer that there is no need for the down arrow that the first recording is in focus immediately  

It's similar for programs you have to do two clicks to get to programs first click of down arrow takes you to "on now" text. 

Thank you

image.thumb.png.b6e571565358ac3565326cc26bf69292.png

1 hour ago, denz said:

For example currently you select recordings button to get to your recordings you have to press twice down arrow. Can it be changed when you click recordings that only a single click with down arrow is required for the latest recording to be in focus. If the MCE button worked I would prefer that there is no need for the down arrow that the first recording is in focus immediately  

It's similar for programs you have to do two clicks to get to programs first click of down arrow takes you to "on now" text. 

Thank you

image.thumb.png.b6e571565358ac3565326cc26bf69292.png

Yea but you can't really skip over that row of buttons though. 

denz

Do people actually use that row that often. With the remote it skips that first row so I am fine with that. 

We can't have the down button skip over a row of buttons. 

denz

As long as the remote tv behaviour doesn’t change I happy with how it is currently.

• Thanks 1