Application Slowdown on Emby app

italyemb

italyemb

Hi, I think I've chosen the right topic.

Can someone explain why my emby app slowdowns between 9 and 10:30 pm (not during that whole timeframe but 10-20 minutes block in that timeframe, almost every day), the movie/tv series blocks and I must close the app and wait a couple minutes. 

The server runs the whole day with no issue. Is it something in the emby app (firestick but happens also on android app sometimes) that I must solve? Maybe looking in the settings?

The issue is: app gets stuck and makes me unable to watch any content, I must wait 5-10-15 minutes and then re-open the app to watch. It happens 99% of the times during the evening and not every day but almost.

GrimReaper

Do you have any scheduled tasks running at that time? 

And why you decided to post under Alexa client app forum section? 

italyemb

No scheduled task, just casually slows down, if you ensure there's no issue at all with the application then I'll deeply check the server but really strange since it happens only in the evening and not everytime.

There's nothing I can change in the app settings right? 

I'm sorry I thouhgt it was for the FireStick App section.

Thanks and have a nice day!

GrimReaper
56 minutes ago, italyemb said:

No scheduled task, just casually slows down, if you ensure there's no issue at all with the application then I'll deeply check the server but really strange since it happens only in the evening and not everytime.

You can provide an example and attach the information requested in How to Report a Problem

58 minutes ago, italyemb said:

I thouhgt it was for the FireStick App section.

*Moving to AndroidTV/FireTV forum*