Episode List in player while watching (like netflix)

Geminiatack27

Geminiatack27

I propose a episode viewer with description and screen grabs like netflix player, sorry if this subject was done before, i could not find it, if it exists.Untitled.thumb.png.f296f6877cc9d809007c6f4a0d7d2a76.png

• Like 1

Geminiatack27

Another cosmetic thing, next episode and skip intro buttons, they are small and to far down and sometimes is in the player, good way is to draw it on content screen about 1/3 or 1/4 from the bottom.

If this would be configurable it would be nice and everything that i hope for this awesome feature.

Some minor things like the spacebar does not always pause the content, sometimes it just play next episode maybe a bug.

Emby has a great video player, keep up the good work

PS: I know that are many request in one topic but mainly the episode list in the player and the annoying one with intro and next episode button is everything that i hope for, thank you

Geminiatack27
2 minutes ago, Geminiatack27 said:

Another cosmetic thing, next episode and skip intro buttons, they are small and to far down and sometimes is in the player, good way is to draw it on content screen about 1/3 or 1/4 from the bottom.

I get it almost all the time in emby theater, and it is not consistent sometimes is just half in the player, and i cant avoid to bring outthe player commandsUntitled2.thumb.png.9710f1a71ce22ef5aa7a94d2a5de3c97.png

Some minor things like the spacebar does not always pause the content, sometimes it just play next episode maybe a bug.

Hi, if a button is focused, then pressing spacebar will trigger whatever function that button is.

• Agree 1

This should be improved in the upcoming 4.8 server release.

• Thanks 1