Riavvio server, colpa di emby?

xaras2
Go to solution Solved by xaras2,

xaras2

Salve ragazzi, allego a questa richiesta il log di emby visto che ultimamente ho frequenti riavii del sistema durante la visualizzazione dei video.
Questo log l'ha alcuni errori alle ore 20:54, orario in cui vi è stato l'ultimo riavvio della macchina.
Vorrei capire se la colpa è di emby, qualcuno può aiutarmi ?
Grazie

embyserver.txt

Hi, can you please attach the previous server log? Thanks.

xaras2
4 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, this is the same log. I need the one from the day before in order to try and see why it might have restarted. Thanks.

so I don't make mistakes 😉

Thaniks again

embyserver-63839577600.txt embyserver-63839591712.txt embyserver-63839594664.txt embyserver-63839664000.txt embyserver-63839683382.txt embyserver-63839738635.txt embyserver-63839739103.txt embyserver-63839739284.txt

xaras2

OK I don't see anything obvious here. In times like this it's a good idea to remove third party plugins, then restart the server and see if the issue still remains. So I would try removing these:

2024-01-01 20:51:43.660 Info App: Loading Emby.AdminBuddy, Version=1.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/AdminBuddy.dll
2024-01-01 20:51:43.660 Info App: Loading playback_reporting, Version=2.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/playback_reporting.dll

xaras2
2 hours ago, Luke said:

OK, non vedo nulla di ovvio qui. In momenti come questi è una buona idea rimuovere plugin di terze parti, quindi riavviare il server e vedere se il problema persiste. Quindi proverei a rimuovere questi:

Ok, I'll try to remove the plugin AdminBuddy, and do a test.

Thanks again

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Solution
xaras2

After dozens of tests I began to change every component of the server, I discovered that the reboot was due to one of the HDDs despite all the tests I had done being error-free.
Disk access while scanning the library randomly caused the server to reboot in kernel panic.
Problem solved, thanks for the support.

• Thanks 1