4.1.1 - Not Applying App Settings

Chillout

Chillout

Issue #1:  Not applying the settings from the user menu in the web app (ie. not applying display theme,  live tv guide default screen)

Issue #2:  TV Guide not remembering filters (tags)

Issue #3:  Tag Sort is missing alphabetical option ( only date added, Random, Resolution)

(Server on Version 4.8.0.65 beta)

Edited by Chillout

pwhodges
31 minutes ago, Chillout said:

Issue #1:  Not applying the settings from the user menu in the web app (ie. not applying display theme,  live tv guide default screen)

Not all user settings are common across all apps.  Check the user settings on the Roku.

Paul

Chillout

I dont know an easy way to take a screenshot of the roku tv but here are a couple examples:

1. trying to set the WMC theme on the Roku. The setting does not exist in the Rocku app.  The webapp settings are set to WMC theme and the Live TV default screen is set to guide and the Roku isnt using that setting nor remembering the filters after exiting the app.

image.png.052802c04db4ecabbcd7d0a834be9066.png

2. The sort feature in TAGS does not have an option to list in alphabetical order like in the webapp. I have my Tags set in alpha numerical so they show up in the correct order in my other apps (LG, Web, ET)

image.png.fa536899b7b812b0c94a1638fe6c2b60.png

2. The sort feature in TAGS does not have an option to list in alphabetical order like in the webapp. I have my Tags set in alpha numerical so they show up in the correct order in my other apps (LG, Web, ET)

We'll update the Roku app to match the web app. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Hi.  Themes are not available in Roku yet.  We will fix the tag sorting - thanks for reporting.  Finally, not remembering filters is by design at this time as we find many people forget they set them and then think something is broken.

• Thanks 1