Hi admin i am prime user last 7 and 8 month ago my iptv is not work in

ahmadgujjar

ahmadgujjar

Hi admin i am prime user last 7 and 8 month ago my iptv is not work in Emby and emby show me expire key i have a life time key

And this m3u file is work in other app and vlc and all channels show in emby but not play the channel 

and I upload the pictures so please solve this issue 

IMG_9039.png

IMG_9038.png

IMG_9037.png

IMG_9036.jpeg

ahmadgujjar

I am changing the computer and reinstalling everything but same issue and last i am not reinstalling again rmby because i am work the emby for the the metadata kindly fix it nad chang my key because last i am upload the my emby key share in emby community and I forgot the key but same key again in my email

Hi.  Something is blocking the server from getting to ours on the internet.  Common causes are network configuration, firewalls, VPNs or other security software.

ahmadgujjar

No i am use it without vpn and emby server instead in windows 10 all firewalls and antivirus is disabled i am chang the computer and install the emby server in new computer 

10 minutes ago, ahmadgujjar said:

No i am use it without vpn and emby server instead in windows 10 all firewalls and antivirus is disabled i am chang the computer and install the emby server in new computer 

Nonetheless the typical causes of this are firewall, security software or VPN. Something is blocking the server from sending these outgoing communications.

19 minutes ago, ahmadgujjar said:

Luke tell me know how to the solve this situation 

Unfortunately there's no way for us to know why this is happening in your environment. We can only confirm that it is. You said you're installing emby server onto another machine? Please let us know how that goes. Thanks.

ahmadgujjar

The machine I was using before had windows tinny on it too and after I changed it and got another system I installed it inside the system and the rest of my metadata. etc. Last but not least, I had told about five or six months ago that live IPTV is not working. I have also sent screenshots in front of you and this problem has been happening to me for a long time. Also i am adding iptv again but still same error i have kindle no watch even though i have this pad even though premium show not even premium got here mine but still it here Not showing that I'm premium even though my m3u files are getting added for iptv everything is working but here it's not working.

8 hours ago, ahmadgujjar said:

Luke bro not solved my problem 

typical causes of this are firewall, security software or VPN. Can you look into those and let us know what you find? Thanks.

ahmadgujjar

My firewall is disabled and today i am select the private butt not working 

ahmadgujjar

Luke bro chang my emby  key please i am forgot my key but server provide me same key again

image.jpg

Hi.  There is nothing wrong with your key.  The issue is with your network configuration.  Unfortunately, there is no way we can tell you exactly what it is in your network.