Rotten tomatoes rating

Kyrunner
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

GrimReaper

Only if you use some external service (like this). You can display them below the posters/titles, though. 

Edited by GrimReaper

Kyrunner

When you click on the movie you see this background I though there was a way to have the. Rotten tomatoes rating on there also.

IMG_1160.jpeg

GrimReaper

Not on the background but you can have it right next to Community rating, below the title - do you have OMDB meta-provider enabled in your library settings? 

• Solution
GrimReaper
11 minutes ago, Kyrunner said:

I do I also have the OMDB plugin in installed 

IMG_1161.jpeg

Tick/enable The Open Movie Database, Refresh Metadata on the movie. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Seger

Emby 4.8.0.80 - ohne Funktion
kann das sonst noch jemand bestätigen?

Durch Neuordnen und Aktualisieren ändert sich nichts, Rotten Tomatoes werden nicht angezeigt. 

image.thumb.png.004f4cdad5adbbe9d541f42810df9abb.png

@Sensenmann,@Luke

Embyserver (5).txt

Edited by Seger

GrimReaper

Wild guess would be RT score (nor IMDB rating, for that matter) not available on OMDB yet as movie released very recently. 

{"Title":"The Beekeeper","Year":"2024","Rated":"R","Released":"12 Jan 2024","Runtime":"105 min","Genre":"Action, Thriller","Director":"David Ayer","Writer":"Kurt Wimmer","Actors":"Jason Statham, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Bobby Naderi","Plot":"In The Beekeeper, one man's brutal campaign for vengeance takes on national stakes after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as \"Beekeepers\".","Language":"English","Country":"United Kingdom, United States","Awards":"N/A","Poster":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZjQwYjU3OTYtMWVhMi00N2Y2LWEzMDgtMzViN2U4NWI1NmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_SX300.jpg","Ratings":[],"Metascore":"N/A","imdbRating":"N/A","imdbVotes":"N/A","imdbID":"tt15314262","Type":"movie","DVD":"N/A","BoxOffice":"N/A","Production":"N/A","Website":"N/A","Response":"True"}

Seger
6 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Wild guess would be RT score (nor IMDB rating, for that matter) not available on OMDB yet as movie released very recently. 

Thank you very much, I can update it again after xx days if necessary. Do you know whether the option only takes the films that fall within the time period the first time?

I called up another film and it works:

{"Title":"Brian and Charles","Year":"2022","Rated":"PG","Released":"08 Jul 2022","Runtime":"90 min","Genre":"Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi","Director":"Jim Archer","Writer":"David Earl, Chris Hayward","Actors":"David Earl, Chris Hayward, Louise Brealey","Plot":"After a particularly harsh winter Brian goes into a deep depression; completely isolated and with no one to talk to, Brian does what any sane person would do when faced with such a melancholic situation. He builds a robot.","Language":"English","Country":"United Kingdom","Awards":"Nominated for 1 BAFTA Award4 nominations total","Poster":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTA5Y2E2ODItMzk0OC00NjA0LWE3YzYtMmJkMjA1MTIxOTIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MDU0NjM5._V1_SX300.jpg","Ratings":[{"Source":"Internet Movie Database","Value":"6.7/10"},{"Source":"Rotten Tomatoes","Value":"84%"},{"Source":"Metacritic","Value":"66/100"}],"Metascore":"66","imdbRating":"6.7","imdbVotes":"7,879","imdbID":"tt13270424","Type":"movie","DVD":"N/A","BoxOffice":"$430,635","Production":"N/A","Website":"N/A","Response":"True"}

Can I actually display the IMDB data that is already available?

GrimReaper
8 minutes ago, Seger said:

Do you know whether the option only takes the films that fall within the time period the first time?

Not sure what you mean by that, upon initial import you'll get (or not) whatever is available at the time. If there's none (like for The Beekeeper example, and that is completely up to OMDB when will they - if ever - populate that data, some movies released literally yesterday will have it whereas some others released last month won't), you'll have to Refresh Metadata ("Search for missing" would suffice) at a later point to obtain that data, it won't be populated automatically on future library scans. 

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Thanks 1

GrimReaper
9 minutes ago, Seger said:

Can I actually display the IMDB data that is already available?

No, what you're seeing for Community Rating there is actually TMDB rating as it is your top-preferred meta provider, and even if OMDB returned IMDB rating (which it doesn't for The Beekeeper) you'd still see same. 

• Agree 1

Seger

This is the option I meant: Automatically update the metadata from the Internet after the first import

image.thumb.png.f2a984344024a3262bde32ba0c2697b0.png

Danke Dir vielmals!

image.png

GrimReaper

Yes, that would get them (in addition to all the other metadata). 

Seger

and does it scan all films the first time, or only the films that have been added in the last XXX days?

Yes, the problem I have is that I can't set OMDB to priority 1 because there are no German texts, unfortunately Emby is not yet so customisable.

Thank you!

GrimReaper
Just now, Seger said:

and does it scan all films the first time, or only the films that have been added in the last XXX days?

It is library-level setting, so I'd assume it refreshes metadata for all library content, irrespective of date added.