Play queue is disappearing while still playing music

iEiEi

Hello,
I've been using Emby 4.7.14.0 for a few weeks now and the server is running on MacOS 11.6 Big Sur. I use the Chrome browser for administration and can use it to control the multi-room speakers with Chromecast. This works quite stably so far, but I occasionally have to restart the server.

I also have the latest app running on an iPad Air with iOS 12.4.7 and it can establish native connections to the ChromeCast speakers.
However, after a while the current play queue disappears and I can't find a way to pause it or stop playback. Even in the menu that is opened via the streaming icon, show the app is activated as target and no longer the ChromeCast speaker selected before as streaming target, although the music is still playing there.

I have occasionally observed the same behavior with the web interface. Is there a way to pause or stop the current playback without having to restart the server?

Thanks for the help
Achim

Ok, I actually just had this problem in the iOS app. Then I tried selecting the ChromeCast speaker as the output target again, that worked successfully and the playback queue reappeared. This seems to be a workaround ...