Android tv app keeps saying server not available

80srule

80srule

I dont know why but I keep getting this error about server not available or trouble accessing server make sure its running. 
But it is and I can open it in the browser and in the mobile app. but the mobile app was running extremely slow. 

I sent the log files from the app. username 80srule

Android tv version 2.99

Edited by 80srule

On 12/24/2023 at 11:13 PM, 80srule said:

but the mobile app was running extremely slow

Hi.  I can see timeouts in your app log.  It appears either the server or network is running very slowly.

80srule

Here is the server logs. The one is from before I rebooted and then the other is likely the one about the time of the issue. 
The mobile app for reference always runs slow. It works fine on phone but the one for android mobile on my android box is always slow to load icons and just overall slower in performance then the ATV version is. 

embyserver-63839072932.txt embyserver-63839073162.txt

On 12/26/2023 at 9:43 PM, 80srule said:

Here is the server logs. The one is from before I rebooted and then the other is likely the one about the time of the issue. 
The mobile app for reference always runs slow. It works fine on phone but the one for android mobile on my android box is always slow to load icons and just overall slower in performance then the ATV version is. 

embyserver-63839072932.txt 100.25 MB · 0 downloads embyserver-63839073162.txt 1.22 MB · 0 downloads

Can you try the latest version?

80srule
43 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you try the latest version?

Yea I have that version too but it’s slower than the ATV version. I had hoped that by now it would be better considering many updates but it’s still lags compared to the ATV. Especially loading pictures. 
That night of the log file above it did load the server but it was slower then normal. The website pulled up but it was the atv version that there the error. After about 15 minutes it finally came up. I just was trying to figure out why it hung up. 

14 minutes ago, 80srule said:

Yea I have that version too but it’s slower than the ATV version. I had hoped that by now it would be better considering many updates but it’s still lags compared to the ATV. Especially loading pictures. 
That night of the log file above it did load the server but it was slower then normal. The website pulled up but it was the atv version that there the error. After about 15 minutes it finally came up. I just was trying to figure out why it hung up. 

Can you try the latest build? Thanks.