Using Custom PNG Files with Indicator Overlays in CoverArt

BIgdongdong1028

BIgdongdong1028

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use my own PNG files with the Indicator Overlays feature in CoverArt. After preparing the corresponding PNG file and renaming it to 'hdtype_UHD.png', it seems not to be recognized. Are there any specific requirements for the resolution or size of the PNG file that I need to be aware of?

Also, can I place the PNG file in any folder, or does it need to be in a specific location? I'm looking for guidance on how to successfully replace and use my own PNG files for this purpose.

If anyone has experience with this or can offer some advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

WX20231223-182945@2x.thumb.png.fe3b49de5ea85bfa3027db213e8d7a82.png

GrimReaper

Have you actually checked in your library view that overlay is not applied on relevant items, as that example image in plugin settings is known to be wonky? 

BIgdongdong1028
18 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Have you actually checked in your library view that overlay is not applied on relevant items, as that example image in plugin settings is known to be wonky? 

I've actually checked in my media library, and the overlay has not been applied – there's no change at all.

BIgdongdong1028
33 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Thank you for your reply. I have found the answer at https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/72396-coverart-show-us-your-custom-overlay-templates/.