File Location...

MYeager1967
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

MYeager1967

I'd like to add the HTML file to the root web folder so that Google can "verify" I'm the owner of the site and I can get the "dangerous" tag removed from it. It's a real pain to access through my reverse proxy and impossible to connect a remote client to it because of the warnings. Anyone know where I'd put the file? I'm on DSM7, latest version...

MYeager1967

That gets me to the EmbyServer folder, but where would I drop the file that Google verifies site ownership? It wants to be in the directory where the web files are.

• Solution

So if you look at a server log file, near the top it will show the server's system path, underneath that there is a dashboard-ui folder.

MYeager1967

Ok, found that folder. However, dropping the file there didn't work. I'm looking for the folder where the web interface is when you access Emby remotely. Going to try the "home" folder in dashboard-ui folder...

Update - That didn't get it either....

This is a pain in the ass just to be able to serve up an application without Google trying to stop you....

Edited by MYeager1967

MYeager1967

Ok, I never managed to get the html file route to work, but adding the meta tag to the index.html file works just fine. Thank you very much for helping me find the correct directory. 🙂

• Thanks 1