Issue with new dialog menus in 1.6.8

Marcus1305

Marcus1305

Subtitle dialog menus are now much worse. When I select subtitles the dialog menu doesn't show all the available languages but the first 6 and after that when I scroll, I don't see which language I'm currently selecting. There are 2 cases:

1. When there is a choice to change the audio track, then it looks exactly like I just described. 

2. When the movie/episode has only one audio track, then the situation is similar but still better, because then the dialogue menu does move when you scroll it but not the way it should ( Here's an example: when I go over the 6th language (which is cut in half) including the "off" option, it takes 6 clicks with the remote for the dialog menu to start moving towards the language of choice (note: it is still far away, it just started to move as it should) )

I know it may sound confusing because the problem is specific but I tried to explain it in as much detail as possible. Fortunately, the problem is very easy to debug, so I believe that you will easily understand the problem. 

In my opinion the best would be to revert the old subtitle menus like in 1.6.7 and older versions since there were no issues like this then.

Edited by Marcus1305

What model TV?  I'm not seeing this issue, so I suspect it might only be affecting some model/years.

Marcus1305
On 12/21/2023 at 9:45 PM, Luke said:

Hi, also I've just posted a 1.6.9 update. Can you please try that and let us know how it compares? Thanks.

I can confirm that problem is fixed now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1