If Luke Dies Then What?

Woken

But does emby die as well?

He will prob live for ever but before I pay for lifetime I want to know this, sorry if it's an odd question.

7 minutes ago, kikinjo said:

surely u will win forum badge or something for most morbid topic of all time

You never thought that ? lol, if someone passes then what? 🤪 Luke could be a 90 year old man ready to kick off who knows. Not to be rude but if he drops then emby drops I bet. Luke how old are you ? lol

Armageus
3 hours ago, Woken said:

If Luke dies who will run the show?

Not sure you'd notice much difference - I'm not sure that a show is actually being run at present :(

• Haha 1

kikinjo
1 hour ago, Woken said:

You never thought that ? lol, if someone passes then what? 🤪 Luke could be a 90 year old man ready to kick off who knows. Not to be rude but if he drops then emby drops I bet. Luke how old are you ? lol

Luke does not exist, here on forum Luke is a AI script.

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

Junglejim

What a stupid question to ask!

What if you die @Woken? Would the money you spent on your server matter? Would your server still exist? LOL 😆

• Agree 2

Q-Droid
2 hours ago, Woken said:

He will prob live for ever but before I pay for lifetime I want to know this, sorry if it's an odd question.

If you pay for annual instead then Luke might live longer as it could sustain his life support.

• Haha 3

Gilgamesh_48

I have been upset with Luke several times but it never escalated to the point of wishing death for either of us by either of us. At least on my part I have never thought that way.

But Emby does have other programmers/developers that can take over.
It would be "different" but it could be better, worse or just different without his presence. 

I actually have little worry as he will most probably outlive me by several decades. 

Good day,

I just wish to all the Emby team as well you are Emby members a long happy life.

As well, I hope the second generation whom will replace us one day, to be dedicated to this project as we did.

My best to you all.

Closing the thread.

• Like 5