Roy sloane
On 21/07/2021 at 17:18, pinkfamily7 said:

My Channels tab (in Emby proper, not settings) shows the Live TV channels:

image.thumb.png.49a3344f57e7ac5785643f04f79b373f.png

The Channels tab in settings is blank:

image.png.4c3789176a3f989799bc9a9cca5637ed.png

The same has happened to me and I haven’t a clue how to get them back 🤯

saturnaqua

Interesting, I just noticed this recently myself. If I go to settings-Live TV I see the tuners/guide, but when I click channels it's a blank page similar to above. It's odd because it was working fine a couple of weeks ago (I was adding some free m3u links) and I'm on version 4.7.14.0

saturnaqua

I wonder if guide data is corrupt, I have multiple guide data from Emby (OTA, cable) and I deleted one and re-added after waiting for it to do it's guide download after each step and the channel list is back. Although I had to go back and remap stuff, I noticed the old post said something about unreachable guide data, but I'm using the built in Emby guide, not xmltv guide data, so I suspect something got corrupted.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:10 PM, saturnaqua said:

I wonder if guide data is corrupt, I have multiple guide data from Emby (OTA, cable) and I deleted one and re-added after waiting for it to do it's guide download after each step and the channel list is back. Although I had to go back and remap stuff, I noticed the old post said something about unreachable guide data, but I'm using the built in Emby guide, not xmltv guide data, so I suspect something got corrupted.

@saturnaquayou may need to reconfigure your Emby guide data due to changes from our guide data provider. Please click into it and just try to click save on the config screen for it. If the lineup is blank, then you'll need to select the lineup again.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.