'Marked as played' series have disappeared

bcondemi

bcondemi

During my testing, I imported couple dozen tv shows.

To see the behavior of how marked episodes are displayed, i did the following...

First off, i have the home screen to display (my media) up top, then (latest media) second.

A list of tv shows are displayed with their badge counts(episodes). I click the checkmark (mark as played), then the entire tv show (cover art) disappears. I click 'played' for every tv show and I now have a blank screen. I can't figure out how to get them back to the home screen.

Is there a way to show every tv show 'in date added' order always on the home screen weather is was played or not?

ty

I click the checkmark (mark as played), then the entire tv show (cover art) disappears. I click 'played' for every tv show and I now have a blank screen. I can't figure out how to get them back to the home screen.

Hi, there is a home screen option in user display settings to hide played media from latest lists.

bcondemi
40 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, there is a home screen option in user display settings to hide played media from latest lists.

Perfect, Thats what I was looking for. Thank you.

...Also, I've been looking but can't seem to find, When the episodes are displayed (home screen - latest) Is there an option to view its 'added date'. 

I can see the added date in the metedata but it would be nice to see each episode added date as well.

TY

3 minutes ago, bcondemi said:

Perfect, Thats what I was looking for. Thank you.

...Also, I've been looking but can't seem to find, When the episodes are displayed (home screen - latest) Is there an option to view its 'added date'. 

I can see the added date in the metedata but it would be nice to see each episode added date as well.

TY

On the lists, no. But once you click into the episode it’s on the detail screen for it.