TV Guide

Roy sloane

Roy sloane

Hi I managed to map the channels to my live tv and it was working fine however, today only part of the schedule is showing. I tried to change the guide map through the metadata but it wont let me, all that appears (pleasimage.png.693226de1adecb150a1c01b1e821b9c4.pnge seeimage.png.ebbf32d16cedb12fea8ffaeb3c6e8455.png attached screen shot). I went onto channels on the live tv and that is blank. Anyone any ideas? 

36 minutes ago, Roy sloane said:

I think one of the puzzling things is it wont let me remap 

Why do you think it won’t let you remap?

Roy sloane

Because it doesn’t give me the option I go to edit metadata in the channel and all I get is this image 1 

if I go to Chanel’s in settings the Chanel’s aren’t listed image 2 

IMG_5019.png

IMG_5020.png

arrbee99

There's a guide somewhere I can't spot, but basically go to the server dashboard and at the top where there's three buttons in a row, click on the three dots and select View Server Info. Go to the location where it says logs are stored and attach the latest one (I presume) called 'embyserver'. I think zipping is optional, not sure.

pwhodges

Go to the logs page of the dashboard; click the download button to download the log; drag and drop log onto your post here.

Paul

Roy sloane
Roy sloane

I cant understand why there’s no Chanel’s listed when I go to settings, live tv then Chanel’s. When I set it up the list of all my Chanel’s was there. Hence now I can’t change the guide. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated 

emartell
55 minutes ago, Roy sloane said:

I cant understand why there’s no Chanel’s listed when I go to settings, live tv then Chanel’s. When I set it up the list of all my Chanel’s was there. Hence now I can’t change the guide. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated 

I got the issue since yesterday, no data guide, and not channel on livetv settings. 

I got this update and maybe thats could mess up 

OMDb Updated to 1.0.21 on MartellCloud
12/18/2023, 8:20:39 PM " 

@Roy sloanelooks like our guide data provider Gracenote has made some changes to their channel lineup. You may need to remove your guide data source and set it back up again. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, tomadick said:

Do you have also a solution for me? ;)

Hi, you said same problem so same solution, right?