Issues with Incomplete Recordings

tomadick

tomadick

Hello

I am writing to express my concerns regarding a recurring issue with incomplete recordings. Unfortunately, I frequently encounter this problem, where recordings stop prematurely. To illustrate, I initiated three recordings yesterday. While two were successfully completed, one was unfortunately incomplete. This situation is quite frustrating, especially when one looks forward to a recorded show, only to find it cut short.

Thank you for addressing this matter.

embyserver.zip

• Like 1

tomadick

Start of the program and recording at 15:15, end of the program at 17:55, end of the recording after 3 minutes and 24 seconds.

20231218_175356.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
tomadick

First of all, when I go to Recordings under Live TV, there are no (!!!) recordings to be found. That's why I put Recordings directly under my media in order to be able to access the recordings at all.

On 16.01.24 from 19:05 I recorded ""Galileo" accompanies three young people in New York, the city of dreams" - the program runs until 20:15 and 40 minutes were recorded,

I also recorded the program https://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogramm/1833408316-darber-staunt-die-welt-typisch-mann-typisch-frau on 16.01.2024 at 20:25, which was recorded for 24 seconds.

tomadick

Small addendum: When I delete one of the many incomplete recordings, emby then jumps back to the start screen and not to the recordings... It would be helpful here if I could stay with the recordings.

9 hours ago, tomadick said:

First of all, when I go to Recordings under Live TV, there are no (!!!) recordings to be found. That's why I put Recordings directly under my media in order to be able to access the recordings at all.

On 16.01.24 from 19:05 I recorded ""Galileo" accompanies three young people in New York, the city of dreams" - the program runs until 20:15 and 40 minutes were recorded,

I also recorded the program https://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogramm/1833408316-darber-staunt-die-welt-typisch-mann-typisch-frau on 16.01.2024 at 20:25, which was recorded for 24 seconds.

Do you see the recordings in the web app?

Do you have recording folders configured in live tv setup?