PC Media

AlexL2024

AlexL2024

I have my library in my personal PC and I want to use that library in my phone easier. Is there anyway I can run the library from my PC to the android instead of using the PC to access the library?

AlexL2024
1 hour ago, seanbuff said:

@AlexL2024Yes, that is exactly what Emby is designed for. Suggest you have a read through the Quick Start guide to get going.

Im new to this but here is what I got: The media sever on android and pc, a library on pc with all of my files. What should i do know if I want to acess the library on my android media server so I can just start ut up?

30 minutes ago, AlexL2024 said:

Im new to this but here is what I got: The media sever on android and pc, a library on pc with all of my files. What should i do know if I want to acess the library on my android media server so I can just start ut up?

HI, why not put the server on your PC if that's where the media is? Then you can use our android apps on the android device.

• Agree 1

Junglejim
1 hour ago, Luke said:

HI, why not put the server on your PC if that's where the media is? Then you can use our android apps on the android device.

Yeah setup the server on your PC, then just install the app on your android device and stream from the server. No need for the server to be on your android phone/tablet, your PC will handle the task much better. 👍

Just give it a go and test it out, if you have a Samsung device you will probably get free playback with the app (or use too) not to sure why Samsung gets a free ride. :)