NYC OTA - New Channels Require Guide Mapping

Paint

Can we please map the following channels for NYC Local Over the Air Broadcast? Thank you!

• DiyaTV 10.1
  • OANPlus 10.4
  • AWEPlus 10.5
  • NEWSnet 18.1
  • SNHtv 18.2
  • ShopHQ 18.3
  • RETRO 43.8
  • HEART 43.9
  • EMLW 43.12
  • WEDW-1 49.1
  • Diya-TV 60.1
  • ShopHQ 63.6
  • WABC 107.1
  • WPIX-HD 111.1
  • Ant TV 111.2
  • Rewind 111.4
  • WNET-HD 113.1
  • WLIW-HD 121.1
  • WXTV 141.1

most OTA channels as part of the emby guide are mapped correctly. These channels above are not mapped at all (since they are new) and I'd like them corrected in the emby guide please. 

All other channels automatically map with the emby guide.... You guys don't update these guide listings and the channels they map to? 

16 hours ago, Paint said:

All other channels automatically map with the emby guide.... You guys don't update these guide listings and the channels they map to? 

Hi, did you check the channel management? What do you see there? Please help us help you by answering these questions so that we can get to the bottom of it.

I corrected this by manually mapping the channels. this is the first time Ive ever had to do this as Emby guide services typically maps the channels automatically. Now that we have ASTC 3.0, it seems like this has stopped working. 

I appreciate it @Lukethis is going to affect all users of emby who use live TV and OTA programming since ASTC 3.0 is coming in all US markets this year. Let me know how I can be of assistance. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, emveepee said:

The 100 level channels are faked by the HDHR for ATSC 3.0.  The guide data is the same same as the -100 channels.

Martin

Marin - I agree completely. The problem is Emby OTA Guide does not automatically map these channels. Im assuming its done by channel name/callsign, which are slightly different for the ASTC 3.0 channels (100 level channels). 

• 2 weeks later...