Emby Connect/Community Login: Forgot email address

Guest n00b42temp
Go to solution Solved by Abobader,

Guest n00b42temp

In the past I only logged in via username as far as I remember, today I was asked to enter my email adress. However, as I use a catchall email system, and used a mail similar to "emby.tv@domain.tld", however I do not remember which one it was, and there seems to be no option to send an email "reminder" to a username.

Could an admin send/trigger an email to the registered mail for user "n00b42"?

Furthermore, to get a temporary account to post my problem, I first tried to register using another catchall email "emby.tv-temp@domain.tld", however I never received a mail, maybe some mail server/flag issue. As a fallback I registered using Gmail, and the mail seemed to get stuck in SPAM as well, however I was able to find it there...
So I fear that even if there would be a "send reminder mail to username", for mail server reasons it might not be delivered.

Side note: The following guide contains outdated screenshots that imply reset by username is possible:
https://emby.media/support/articles/Password-Reset.html

Hello n00b42temp,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

• Solution
13 minutes ago, n00b42temp said:

Could an admin send/trigger an email to the registered mail for user "n00b42"?

Hi,

I PM the email address.

2 minutes ago, n00b42temp said:

On a side note: sometimes the "auto reply" thread is not embeeded correctly and only displays an empty box

It could be from your browser cache or internet, but it normally working fine here.