Split out Movies / TV / Audio Latest Media / Continue Watching

runtimesandbox

runtimesandbox

Could we get an option to split out latest media and continue watching rows so that i could organise my home screen as latest movies, continue watching moveis, latest TV, continue watching TV etc etc

Having latest audio before continue watching movies makes for a lot more scrolling and a worse experience imo

runtimesandbox

to add, i know i can disable latest audio from showing in the category but it is something i'd like to show, just not as high up on the home screen

1 hour ago, runtimesandbox said:

Having latest audio before continue watching movies

Hi. Why don't you put your Continue Watching above your Latest Media row on the home screen?

runtimesandbox

Because 90% of the time i go on there to watch new content - its rare that i do use continue watching but when i do, logically to me it makes more sense having the continue watching film / tv below "latest" rather than having the scroll all the way past music, audiobooks, etc etc

Ninja_Gundam

I have a request on that topic too.

I have the same problem with "Music Videos"  I'd like to continue having the latest video added on home screen, but I don't want them to show in the "continue to watch" section mixed with movies/series.

Will be nice an option to exclude the "continue to watch" to a category without compromise the category to be removed on home screen.

Chooo

Tremas
35 minutes ago, Ninja_Gundam said:

I have a request on that topic too.

I have the same problem with "Music Videos"  I'd like to continue having the latest video added on home screen, but I don't want them to show in the "continue to watch" section mixed with movies/series.

Will be nice an option to exclude the "continue to watch" to a category without compromise the category to be removed on home screen.

Chooo

There is a simple solution for that. Adjust the library settings for resuming playback. In particular, the “min resume duration” (titles shorter than this will not be resumable). I usually set that over 5 minutes which covers all of my music videos. Then anything in that library under 5 min (all of them) don’t show up in continue watching even if I have the latest displayed on the Home Screen.

Edited by Tremas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ninja_Gundam
41 minutes ago, Tremas said:

There is a simple solution for that. Adjust the library settings for resuming playback. In particular, the “min resume duration” (titles shorter than this will not be resumable). I usually set that over 5 minutes which covers all of my music videos. Then anything in that library under 5 min (all of them) don’t show up in continue watching even if I have the latest displayed on the Home Screen.

Interesting, I have to try later. Thanks in meantime for the hint.

Chooo

• Like 1