Music Display Options

RBKSC

I use Emby clients on AppleTV and two Android Streaming boxes along with Emby Theater on windows. Over the course of the last few years the functionality of the user interface has improved greatly.

Under IOS or Android when I selkect an album (the folders stored on Emby server are albums) the list of tracks would come up and I can select to play the album. Under IOS or Android the view will switch to album artr showing three of four tracks across the screen. As the album plays the view will periodaclly change to the next group. Under Emby theater the view is a track list, which is my prefered view. Unfortunally as the tracks are played and reach the end of the visable list the view doesn't follow the currect song but is still preferable to the display of album art.

This reached a point that I decided to replaces the IOS and Android boxs with a mini-pc and run Emby Theater as the primary client. I recently configered this new Mini-pc and installed Emby Theater and to my suprise the display looks like android or IOS with the album art being displayed intead of a track list. This implys that at some point I adjusted Emby Theater to show the track lists.  I cannot find where I did this and have been unab;e to change my new Emby Theater to show track lists. Additionally when in a view which displays the album the traack title will show with the artist displayed underneath. Unfortunately  if the album is a complilation it display Various Artists instead of the actual artist on the track which is playing while the list view show the artists for each track which is one of the reasons I prefer the list view.

If someone could show me where to condrol the view in the Emby Theater client I would be grateful. I am almost positive it is not a configuration on the Emby Server becouse 2 out of 3 Emby theater clients show the desired track list instead of an Icon View even thouch the are connected to the same source.

I can sully screen shots if needed for clarification

Thank You for any assistance you my be able to give

HI there, yes can you please show a screenshot example? I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Thanks !