FreeTV for emby

Woken

FreeTV that's legal for emby

For the m3u add '[redacted]"

For epg tv guide add '[redacted'

Now you can use [redacted] on your emby server all for free!

Edited by GrimReaper
Links removed
  • Like 1

rdhardi

I watch [redacted] via the Android app on my Shields. It would be nice to have it in Emby, but the DMCA notice sent to GitHub earlier this year uses phrases "copyright infringement" and "unauthorized activity" so, for me, that was enough not to try it in Emby.

Source: [redacted] 

It also seems to be a violation of [redacted] Terms of Use per Section 5.2 here:
[redacted] 

So, is it actually legal? I don't know...

Edited by GrimReaper
Links removed

@rdhardiYou can watch [redacted] on their junk app and I will watch it on my emby server bro 🙂 YES, it is legal and free and works 100% better on my emby server thanks.

All the free clear FTA channels in the world like locals etc are free legal channels, there are loads of really great channels free even in 4K, I use them all.

I do not load apps on my clients only in an emulated area, less apps on clients the better emby runs, enjoy your day!

Not everyone has money to pay for live tv subscriptions, HDhomeruns, iptv m3u's so this is perfect. Also there is no limit on how many people can watch the tv channels on their emby server like most live tv, with [redacted] there is no limit. You can also record the shows if you want ;)  Emby is like the gravy and cheese on your fries 😁

@rdhardi I bet your on facebook now telling all your friends you have [redacted] on your emby server 🤣

Have a good day my friend I'm just teasing you lol 😉

95% of plex users go to plex because of their [redacted], time to even out the scoreboard 😜

Edited by GrimReaper
Service name removed

Hi.  I'm afraid sharing and utilizing these streams outside of their interface is expressly against their terms.

BTW local TV broadcasts are not "free and legal" for the whole world.  Organizations such as the NFL depend on that...

• Thanks 1