Playback Error

GBREEZY_83

GBREEZY_83

Hi, guys, I have a quick question every time I go to this channel and play it and then it plays but then it stops I tried going to the app application settings and playing with but the same thing happens do you have any clue why this is happening?

4 minutes ago, GBREEZY_83 said:

I'm using the Andriod app on Nvidia shield 

Hi, can you please provide the information requested in my link above? Thanks !

GBREEZY_83

Is it okay if I can send the logs from my server it has  my IP address on it? Is that okay or don't send it lol sorry for the dumb questions.

Hi, if you download the log file from the server web interface then you'll be getting an anonymized version with that information redacted.

13 hours ago, GBREEZY_83 said:

So what's 503 service error?

It's a response code that a server sends when they're temporarily unavailable. 

Granted, your iptv service could be sending back that code for any reason they wish, so we don't actually know that this is why they're sending it. But usually it is.

GBREEZY_83

Hi Luke,

Is there anyway you guys can fix this problem or it’s possible?

Edited by GBREEZY_83

GBREEZY_83

I reported the 503 error to them but didn’t get a response so idk if my provider actually the real iptv provider maybe reseller it’s okay maybe they will fix it later lol.

• Thanks 1

GBREEZY_83

Hi Luke,

So I'm still having problems with some channels not playing but sometimes when go into the app setting and change the internet quality it works for while but then it channels stops again lol 

• Thanks 1

GBREEZY_83

Hi Luke,

So the channels were giving 503 errors some days it worked and someday it didn't work just were wondering are we getting a new update for the server in the near future.

1 minute ago, GBREEZY_83 said:

Hi Luke,

So the channels were giving 503 errors some days it worked and someday it didn't work just were wondering are we getting a new update for the server in the near future.

HI, a 503 service error is an error coming back from your iptv provider, not Emby Server. They are saying it is unavailable at the moment. How would an Emby Server update help with that?