Movie trailers play twice

Woken

Hi, I use the android app and notice when I go to watch a movie trailer before the movie it plays twice in a row but on the regular emby app it does not do that. Is it some setting I missed? it does it on firestick and android tv and I have no idea why.

8 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please provide an example? Thanks !

When I play a movie trailer it will play it on youtube and after it plays it then it plays the same trailer from you tube again then it goes back to the option where I can click on play movie. I did notice that it only does this on some movies and shows which is strange. It is not a big deal as I can just click on the back button to get out of it but just wanted to mention it, cheers!

On 11/29/2023 at 5:57 AM, Woken said:

Hi, I use the android app and notice when I go to watch a movie trailer before the movie it plays twice in a row but on the regular emby app it does not do that. Is it some setting I missed? it does it on firestick and android tv and I have no idea why.

^ As you can see the android app is the only one it does this on not the regular emby app. I actually favour the android app over the regular one the more I use it the more I like it. So far I only found two things that are wack #1 when scrolling through the live tv guide it will start to go off to the right side into later tv shows making me having to keep pressing left and #2 is the playing of trailers twice in a row on some content. I can overlook both because it looks better with the backdrops when first logging in so it's all good! Another very cool thing I like is when I watch a live tv show if I press down it shows the movie poster I like it.

Another thing I like is not having to have youtube installed, emby plays the trailers without needing youtube app installed. The only app I have on all my devices is emby, nothing else, other apps on firestick I force close everything as emby is faster doing so.

1 hour ago, Woken said:

^ As you can see the android app is the only one it does this on not the regular emby app. I actually favour the android app over the regular one the more I use it the more I like it. So far I only found two things that are wack #1 when scrolling through the live tv guide it will start to go off to the right side into later tv shows making me having to keep pressing left and #2 is the playing of trailers twice in a row on some content. I can overlook both because it looks better with the backdrops when first logging in so it's all good! Another very cool thing I like is when I watch a live tv show if I press down it shows the movie poster I like it.

Sorry I'm not quite sure which one you're saying you prefer. What's the version number of the one you like better?