[4.7.14.0] Disable innerfooter

Multiverse

arrbee99

If you go to the Setting option in Thumbs view (the three dots one) you can untick items from Show Fields, if that's what you're talking about.

• Thanks 1

Multiverse

I'm talking abbout the episode names or movie names AFTER I disabled "title" and "year", which still visible ... on the thumb!

AnSniper

Is that what you're talking about? I'm not sure if the latest version already supports displaying different thumbnails for different users!

Multiverse

No, I'm talking about the episode / movie titles, which are "inside" the thumbs, after you disabled showing title ...

Activate the thumb view inside a movie library and disable showing "title" ... Then "title" is still present, but like a part of the thumb itself ... And I'm using thumbs who already show me the title ...

arrbee99

I can only get that to happen with Movies that don't actually have a thumb to begin with (so Emby is making a thumb from a backdrop).

• Agree 2

Junglejim
7 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

I can only get that to happen with Movies that don't actually have a thumb to begin with (so Emby is making a thumb from a backdrop).

Yep me to, I struggled to find some without a thumb.. :) "Ghost in the Shell Arise" is all I could find..

Screenshot_2023-11-29_19-47-32.thumb.png.1aa8b4ed7ef1f902ff9b43cea0d3d873.png

Will have to fix that manually with gimp. 😁

• Agree 1

GrimReaper

Seeing same as @arrbee99and @Junglejim, only on items with no thumbs/backdrop fallback.

So not clear as to why OP is seeing it on thumbs as well. 

@Multiverseare you sure those images are thumbs and not languaged-backdrops (someting TMDB's being erroneously  doing for far too long)? 

• Agree 1

Junglejim
1 hour ago, GrimReaper said:

Seeing same as @arrbee99and @Junglejim, only on items with no thumbs/backdrop fallback.

So not clear as to why OP is seeing it on thumbs as well. 

@Multiverseare you sure those images are thumbs and not languaged-backdrops (someting TMDB's being erroneously  doing for far too long)? 

I think @GrimReaperyou could be right, some "backdrops" from certain providers do have title text and do look like a thumb.

I'm not a big fan of that but I must admit I've used them for a thumb image if there wasn't one available at the time.

If I see a backdrop with text I usually manually switch it out.

• Agree 1

Junglejim
23 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Thanks for the feedback, I will check this as soon as possible!

It's not that hard to check, just go to edit images..

Screenshot_2023-11-29_21-49-26.thumb.png.e6e9adb8a9c153f0b537e2b7a62b151f.png