Upcoming TV Programs suddenly not working.

Tarin

Up until last week, the Upcoming TV Shows feature was working perfectly.   Now it's not working at all.  Searching this forum, I found there had been a similar issue with the TVDB api that was eventually resolved.   I haven't been able to locate any reports of the API being down.

I tried all the fixes recommended for the user back in 2019, i.e. refreshing the Metadata for show, but that did nothing.  My set up is correct because, as I indicated, it was working just fine until last week and I have made no changes to my preferences.

GrimReaper

If TVDB is your highest priority fetcher, all of the episodes for concerned show have proper season/episode identifiers and you've already refreshed metadata, see:

Exact example would be needed, post server log. 

21 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, why do you think it's not working?

Because a few TV series that I have in my collection are not showing what's coming up next.   I realize that a low of new shows have been delayed because of the writer's strike, but there are some that are current that should be, but aren't showing up.   For example,  "Lessons in Chemistry" on AppleTV has one episode that aired on November 22nd, but it never showed up.  "For All Mankind", also on AppleTV has most of its season left to go and it's not showing up.   "All Creatures Great and Small (2020)"  has a Christmas show airing on December 22, but it's not appearing.  

I do get previews for "Beacon 23" and "Monarch Legacy of Monsters", but those are the only two.

I don't know if this will help or confuse the matter, but I tried something this morning to see what might happen. Normally, I use Filebot to rename my TV episodes and this usually does the trick.  For kicks,  I appended the IMDB number of the show to the end of the files and the latest episode popped-up on Upcoming shows, but not those for the remainder of the season.  The only thing is that the metadata is totally screwed for that episode and I have to manually go in and edit it for it to show up properly.

i.e.  

The Gilded Age - S02E05 - Close Enough to Touch.mp4   <--------NOT BEING RECOGNIZED

The Gilded Age - S02E05 - Close Enough to Touch [imdb=tt4406178].mp4. <----RECOGNIZED BUT MALFORMED METADATA

THE UPCOMING EPISODES NOT SHOWING:

Screenshot2023-11-27at8_14_19AM.png.5b26b54275fb68940fe21ef8018fe540.pngScreenshot2023-11-27at8_22_25AM.png.9d6217fe738fd58077da7d0d9b1c9035.png

• Thanks 1