LiveTV Guide is very large on one Samsung TV

griam01

On my live tv guide only, the guide is very large starting a few weeks ago.  I don't remember changing anything, but is there a way to modify the size of the grid?  I did check settings and image size is set to Ext ra small already.  I know I am getting older, but this is a little too big.  Any suggestions are welcome.  Thank you in advance for your time.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

HI, it's due to the amount of channel information that you've configured it to show. If you configure it to show less information such as channel image only, then it will be more condensed.

On 11/21/2023 at 1:00 PM, Luke said:

HI, it's due to the amount of channel information that you've configured it to show. If you configure it to show less information such as channel image only, then it will be more condensed.

@LukeI checked and removed the image and the name and I got two more lines either way.  I checked another samsung tv I have in another room and it is set to show all the channel info (name and image) and it shows more lines.

IMG_0397.jpg

@Lukeactually they are not.  The one with the large display is running 1.6.4 but if I check for an update, it says none are available, so it is not seeing the 1.6.7 update.  The one without the issue is 1.4.8 and it also does not show an updated version. 

@LukeI manually installed 1.6.7 from the USB instructions on the one with the large display and it has the same issue.  So it appears the appearance changed somewhere between 1.4.8 and 1.6.?  I can test on 1.6.7 on the one that doesn't have an issue, but I would like the option to go back to the 1.4.8 if it exhibits the same issue.  Can i get a copy of the 1.4.8 files and will it allow a downgrade?

Yes, I have tried both way (text only or logo only) and I get 2 extra lines each time, still not the same as the previous version though

On 11/30/2023 at 9:30 AM, griam01 said:

Yes, I have tried both way (text only or logo only) and I get 2 extra lines each time, still not the same as the previous version though

What do you mean by two extra lines?

21 hours ago, Luke said:

What do you mean by two extra lines?

Meaning I get two extra grid lines of the guide when I remove either the text or the logo, on that tv, but with the previous version of emby on the samsung tvs I am able to get both text and logo and see 7 lines of the grid

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, have you tried the latest update to the app?