Loop all videos continuous play/repeat

TheMowerWorld

TheMowerWorld

Is there a way I can loop through all videos continuously having content playing via the Roku/TCL TV app until I turn the TV's off?

I have about 2.5 hours of sales videos that I just want randomly played on the TVs behind the sales desk all day long until I turn the TVs off.

I saw a "repeat mode: yes/no" option that I can access while a video is playing, but that setting doesn't seem to stick, videos still stop after 2.5 hours.

The Roku's screensaver etc. is turned off, when content stops playing, the emby screen of thumbnails videos is what is displayed.

Thanks,

Josh

https://support.roku.com/article/360037927713

Make sure this is option is disabled in your Roku settings.

image.thumb.jpeg.e9241f8a3995fd2d499ead7ca051835f.jpegIn the Emby Roku app you must also disable this option

These are to prevent runaway playback. Once you adjust these the repeat should go forever if enabled.

Edited by speechles

TheMowerWorld

Yes, I have disabled both bandwidth saver within Roku as well as the "are you still watching" prompt, but playback still stops after 2.5 hours.

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by TheMowerWorld

And how long would that playlist be?

Did you confirm that repeat mode was enabled in the player during playback?

Were you there when playback stopped?  Any messages?

TheMowerWorld

About 2.5 hours

If you are referring to clicking the gear during playback and selecting repeat for the playback mode, yes it was selected.

Yes, I started the TVs playing at 8, playback stopped around 10:30.  I started playback again at 11:00, playback stopped again at 1:30

TheMowerWorld

Ok, I enabled Debug Options and will send a log when playback stops later today.

Another issue I saw this morning is under Playback Settings, setting Repeat Mode to Yes doesn't stay.  IF I exit the app and click shuffle, I have to set repeat mode back to yes.  Although playback still stops after a couple hours, I just thought I would mention it.

1000008916.jpg

1000008921.jpg

1000008917.jpg