Meta-Data English only although settings are German

Tsch3ns

Tsch3ns

Hello,

my system:

Synology 918+ DSM 7.2 with Emby 4.8.0.59beta

I just realized that since about 3 months, all movies I added got meta-data in english instead of german language  (german language is the setting for the movie library).

After playing around with the order of the metadata services (moving "TheMovieDB" to first place; before, first was TheTVDB, BUT NOT CHECKED!) I could manage to get the german metadata back for all but one movie: Mission impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One. Whatever I do (erase metadata, update metadata, restart server, update from beta 4.8.0.57 to 4.8.0.58 to 4.8.0.59), I always get the English movie description. I tried setting to greek instead of german with the same result: english only. Ther is definitely a german text for this movie at themoviedb.org! Any idea whats wrong here?

Edit: I updated from Synology DSM 6 to DSM 7.2 recently, but the language-problem obviously occured already before the update, so this might not be relevant here.

Regards,

Jens

embyserver.txt

Edited by Tsch3ns
Logfile attached

Tsch3ns

I just could correct the issue as follows:

1) remove identification from the movie

2) Check "Optimize Database" as well as "vacuumisation of database" for the next server start

3) Restart server

4) Update Metadata

However, it is still not clear why emby suddenly switched to english and I do not know yet if new movies I add will get english or german metadata. I will report back here.

Jens

Germany will work just fine. Try refreshing metadata on existing content.

Movie db doesn’t have many translations for de-at at this point.

Tsch3ns

Yes, now it works fine, I added another 3 movies and they show up correctly in German language. As described above, I think restarting and optimising the database did the trick. Without that, I had no chance to get Mission impossible in German language.

• Thanks 1