User choice login screen

flipside
Go to solution Solved by flipside,

• 2 weeks later...
flipside
On 16/11/2023 at 21:44, Luke said:

Hi, did you make sure to uncheck "remember me" when signing in?

Theres no remember me on the change user page , just a list of user names ,manual login , forgot password and change server ?

On android TV I can enable a user login choice to open on each run if the app through startup settings, start up behaviour.

I cant find this on the.smart TV apps

Edited by flipside

2 minutes ago, flipside said:

Theres no remember me on the change user page , just a list of user names ,manual login , forgot password and change server ?

It's during the manual sign in, when entering your username and password, you can set remember me there. 

flipside
On 16/11/2023 at 21:44, Luke said:

Hi, did you make sure to uncheck "remember me" when signing in?

Not sure that will help as I want the user selectable screen to pop up so the different users can choose there profile at startup.

There is an option in AndroidTV but I can't find it on the smartTV version 

flipside
21 hours ago, Luke said:

It's during the manual sign in, when entering your username and password, you can set remember me there. 

I'll have a look but just to confirm.

This is a new install on a new TV. I linked it to my emby server and the users are available (I can't remember having to choose one but I may just have blanked that) . Do you mean I have to then log out each one on first run of each app and untick the remember me box?

The option to enable user choice as the startup screen in AndroidTV seems alot cleaner from a end user point 

• Solution
flipside

ok so thank you too @luke

For anyone that reads this, the fix was logout my main user and then use manual log on and log on that same user even though it already existed unticking the Remember Me section . The other users didn't have to touch. Is then means when I exit the app I get the log on screen each and every time

• Thanks 1