Remove Links and Favorite

goobee01

goobee01

By cobbling together ccs from this forum, I've gotten my configuration just about where I want it.  I still need a couple tweaks I'm hoping someone can help me with.  I want to remove Favorites from the  top of the Home page

image.jpeg.43e3d12c32dbc10aecca833a99bb26fa.jpeg

and Links from the bottom of each movie and TV show.

image.jpeg.cb2b3957268394c74737c78eb1cc68cd.jpeg

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by goobee01
Typo

GrimReaper
1 hour ago, goobee01 said:

I want to remove Favorites from the  top of the Home page

AFAIK header tabs can only be removed via their script files as they differ only by their index number, removing it from one page would remove different tab from other page(s).

1 hour ago, goobee01 said:

and Links from the bottom of each movie and TV show.

Something like:

.linksSection {
     display: none;
}

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Like 1

goobee01
On 11/13/2023 at 10:24 PM, GrimReaper said:

AFAIK header tabs can only be removed via their script files as they differ only by their index number, removing it from one page would remove different tab from other page(s).

If I can't remove the "Favorites" header, is there a way to reword it to say something like "Don't click this" or make it the same color as the background so that it is not seen?  The problem is now, if someone clicks on it, it goes to a blank screen and won't recover.  I'm trying to make the interface as stupid proof as possible.  

GrimReaper

As said above, whatever you do on that header tab will (very likely negatively/undesirably) affect another tab with same index on some other page, so no. But maybe some fellow user might have some other idea. 

Edit: Or maybe UI changes will come sooner than that. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Link
  • Thanks 1

goobee01

I wonder if I can do something backwards instead.  How about if I change the desktop/background color to the same font color for "Favorites?" That should not affect anything else I don't think.  The hamburger (3 lines) in the top left corner is white, not gray.