Streaming hick-ups sometimes in web version of Emby WMC gui

Peter Nent

Peter Nent

One important other matter which I think, I recognised during testing the past periode: the web version of WMC gui has sometimes a stream hick-up (roughly: once in an hour of two hours), where as the standalone Emby Theater WMC gui sofar never has had a stream hick-up....

I recognise that it is a somewhat 'vague' issue, but tested on the same NUC under Edge and today also Chrome browser: simular hick-ups occured (sometimes), but using the Emby Theater WMC gui version, until now never occured...vague, and testing/waiting this is very much time-consuming.... 😉

Do you recognise this sometimes occuing 'vague' streaming issue, or is my LAN/system not stable or...? finding the reason of these streaming hick-ups seems to be not easy..... 

(P.S.: I'm using the Emby (Classic) Web (mostly in Edge, sometimes in Chrome) already for years on Emby v4.6.x and now v4.7.x without these streaming hick-up issues)

Grtz, Peter

Edited by Peter Nent

Peter Nent

As I made the migration from MCE (with the good old Mediabrowser plugin) to WMG gui on another system (Intel NUC i7-cpu/Windows-11/Emby Theater WMC gui), I'm not using the WEB version of WMC gui as much as I used to do in the past weeks/month....but anyhow, as soon as I'm 'returning' to the WEB version, I'll save the LOG-files and bring them in.....

Thanks & best regards, Peter