Parental Control it's NOT working in Live TV

Ralph's Emby

Ralph's Emby

@LukeParental Control is Not Working on Live TV (IPTV)

My live IPTV have all kinds of Channels, I had carefully disbanded or add strong rules to anyone I share, there's Children and Family who use it like my 84 yr mom; she's ill and bed bound. I created a new account for her today and set all parameters or rules: "Restrict Items with Tags" , make sure it is blocking any Adult theme, with bunch of tags, even the channel name + "Block items with no or unrecognized rating information" -> Live TV selected + "Maximum allowed parental rating" to NC-17, also set it TV MA and even PG!!...

To my amaze when I when to her house and installed Emby in her Roku. After login, the first thing it showed are all Live TV Adult stuff,even I had set to show a different order like Shows, Movies, collection then live TV.. Luckily she was sleeping.

Turned off her Emby, went home and from my server, had set all parameters again, restart Emby... the channel line up are out of order, cannot se anyway to reorder the channels... i.e. it have channel 501 before channel 110, Cannot remove any channel or reorder them, and the most important after I had set the rules even for only PG in Live TV, Emby still providing all the channels, without blocking or following any of the rules I had set

Need a solution ASAP