Emby continually crashing on Asustor AS1104T

Gunn

I recently moved my Emby server from a Windows 11 machine to an Asustor AS1104T with two 4TB hard drives. It seemed to be running just fine when I originally installed it from the Asustor App Center, which I think was 4.7.13.0. But then I upgraded to 4.7.14.0 recently. Now I notice that sometimes I can't connect to the Emby server from my living room television. If I look in the Asustor App Central->Installed, it seems to indicate it is running (the little toggle switch is "on").  But if I look in the Activity Monitor->Processes, it doesn't show up anywhere.

I'll toggle it off and then back on in App Central. Then I'll see an "EmbyServer" process in the Activity Monitor. An Emby icon will show up on the desktop. Clicking that will launch the website interface to Emby which will be loading. But anywhere from 1 minute to 30 minutes or so later, it will be dead again. 

Unfortunately I don't know where to look. If I look at the log files, there are all kinds of stuff in there, including many exceptions handled (not sure if they are on purpose, or indicate a problem?). If anyone can point me to what I might look for to be more helpful, I'll surely do that. Or if there is a known issue with this version (but I didn't see anyone else mentioning it).

Is there something I should look for in the system log, or how to configure it to show relevant info here?

Thanks,

Tom