I can access Emby through my Windows computer, but Not TV

Danacules

Danacules

Hello All,

I have a problem arose after I had changed my antivirus program from Norton to Aura. I can access my WD Nas drive through my main computer, but

I cannot access my WD Cloud device on my Samsung TV's or anywhere else for that matter. It worked smooth as silk prior to this change. I have since deleted the aura program, but the proble still 

persists. I have changed passwords, keyed in the correct port locations, etc. Nothing works. I need help!

Any suggestions?

Dana

Danacules

Hello Luke!

I have the Emby dashboard installed in all my devices. Prior to that fateful day when the Aura anti virus program corrupted my Emby setup, I could pull

up my movies with no delays. After, I get an error message every time I try to access my NAS: somehow the program was corrupted. The reason I came to this

conclusion is ( and I am not trying to besmirch the EMBY program) Is I installed PLEX and everything is working fine once again. The EMBY program is a lifetime

membership, but the only other option is to totally eliminate the program from my computer, and start all over- minus the lifetime mebership. This could fix the problem,

or it could be an exercise in futility.

10 hours ago, Danacules said:

would that negate the existing lifetime membership?

No.  Your Premiere is tied to the key and that will still be there.

• 3 weeks later...
Danacules

I fixed this problem! I totally deleted the program, then I reinstalled it. I, also, went into my nighthawk giga switch, and changed some ports, and switched some connections to different ports. Well, whether it was the first, or the second action, or a combination of both, the problem is now solved.  G' Day, DJ

• Thanks 1