android clients lost thumbnails... worked before

Notqytryt

Notqytryt

Not really sure what happened and dont know how to restore the thumbnails on my android tv boxes (onn box and nvidia shield)  thumbnails still working on my server and my tablets... I've read many people have experienced this problem but havent really seen a solution 

Edited by Notqytryt

Hi.  Exactly what has been "lost" and where?

If images aren't showing, be sure you are not connecting via IPv6.

36 minutes ago, Notqytryt said:

I've read many people have experienced this problem but havent really seen a solution

If that is what you are talking about, the issue is discussed at length as being IPv6 incompatibility with the image library in the TV app.

Notryt01

My Nvidea shield doesnt have a log file for emby. but I will send you a snapshot of my generic screen this evening when I fire the projector up.  I have thumbnails on my samsung tablets and my roku tv. just not my android boxes...anymore  as of 3 days ago

3 hours ago, Notryt01 said:

My Nvidea shield doesnt have a log file for emby. but I will send you a snapshot of my generic screen this evening when I fire the projector up.  I have thumbnails on my samsung tablets and my roku tv. just not my android boxes...anymore  as of 3 days ago

HI, please see his link above and follow the instructions. You don't get the log file yourself but rather you use a function in the app to upload it. Thanks.